ActiFi partners with SEI on a new white paper “The Next Wave of Advice Management: Use client-centric planning to create a personalized experience.”
The white paper shares insights and practical steps that uncover opportunity in the industry’s changes.
- How to use client-centric planning to create a personalized experience
- How to identify the right planning approaches for your clients
- Why the “old school” financial planning process should now be implemented differently
- How to improve efficiency by following repeatable processes
- Which financial planning software companies are creating the most industry disruption
- How technology can create opportunity to deepen the human relationships you’ve worked so hard to build
Register below to get access to the paper.
ActiFi and SEI are not affiliated. Opinions expressed by them are their own. ActiFi cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information presented by independent third parties and assumes no responsibility or liability for any incompleteness or inaccuracy.